Ludwig 66 Keystone Blue Oyster Super Classic Fab Kit 22, 13, 16
Ludwig Super Classic in Blue Oyster. The badges date it to 66. Its overall really good with some wear and tear- small scratches bumps etc, minor rust issues on some chrome but its all been gone over and cleaned up inside and out and a few repairs made.
Bass drum: 22" x 14" Serial No: 338540
Tom drum: 13" x 9" Serial No: 326117
Floor tom: 16" x 16" Serial No: 338398
(Serial number may be off as there is wear and I am guessing a couple numbers)
Points of note:
- There was some damage to the bearing edges so they have all been recut by a profesional drum builder.
- All the lugs have had felt wrapped around the springs to stop rattling.
- Insides and the wood hoops have been repainted.
- Tom mount has a worn section on the tube and the chrome has a bit af flaking chrome on the bottom of the upper section.
- Two holes from a mount have been filled with shell from a vintage Premier and covered in original wrap(see photo).
- The bass drum spurs have been sharpened at some point in the past. The spurs have homemade removeable rubber feet.
- Theres some scratches on the bottom of one leg mount(positioned so its not too visible).
- The front bass drum hoop was partially split- its been repaired but its still going to be a weak point if you drop the drum or something.
- Theres marks from clamps/pedal rash on the hoops.
- A small section of inlay has been replaced (hidden behind a claw)
- The accessory arm mount has a replacement wingnut which is smaller than the others.
- The cymbal arm is a generic modern arm.
- New Coated Ambassadors on the toms (top and bottom), New Coated Powerstroke 3 and Ambassador smooth white (logo removed) on the Bass drum.
- Comes with the mounts, arms, legs, bass drum patch and the ludwig wrench for the mount.